I created a project called Stylus2X on sourceforge
The aim of this project is to provide some applications with built-in keyboard support (virtual onscreen keyboard).
This is an onscreen keyboard you can use the stylus on to simulate keystrokes, i provide to versions:
- one compact using little screen real-estate, to be used with the stylus.
- one much larger, that you can easily use with your fingers.
- A shell (bash) - 90% done
- An application launcher - TBD
- A GP2X monitor (battery, CPU) - TBD
- First you will need to download python/pygame for GP2X
Simply open that archive and extract it to the root of your SD card (so thatthe "python" folder is at the root of the SD)
A big thanks to those opensource/GPL apps i made good use of in this project:
- Python/Pygame for GP2X (for whoever ported it)
- The Pexpect package, making the python process management much easier, as well as providing ANSI screen support for python.
, which allows easy but powerful access to music metadata in python.