SAP related Blogs:
As of April 2011, I took a new job and no longer using SAP.
At work I'm the senior E-Commerce architect (a.k.a The Java guy).
We use an SAP platform, when I started here that was new to me so I had a lot to learn, quite a stretch from the open source world.
I mostly work on our custom B2C/B2B implementations on top of SAP Netweaver(SAP Internet Sales) with a CRM backend.
That is mostly Java, although we also incorporated OSS technologies in our implementations, such as using Sitemesh, Subversion and Hudson.
Here are some of our implementations (Heavenly customized):
(B2B international / China - older impl.)
It seems there are not a lot of documentation/blogging going on about this .. I guess because it's secretly guarded by highly paid consultants, anyway that is not how I roll, I find documenting what I find being help to myself later, once I've forgotten, and why not help others while at it ?
Our new SAP ISA Developer Environment setup
SAP ISA on Tomcat
Researching a Memory Leak in Java on SAP ISA
Debugging / Tracing / Profiling Java (&ABAP) with CRM ISA 5.0 & 2007
Profiling SAP ISA J2EE WEBAS using Eclipse Memory Analyzer MAT_
Fixing ISA password problems
How to approve packages for download in solution manager
Other generic SAP tips
2007 / 7.0
Upgrading an ISA server from 2004s SR2 to 2007.
Also includes patching to SPxx.
- Upgrade of code base to 2007 from 2004s.
Basically it's the same process has here : isa_no_nwdi_upgrading_code_base_to_sr2
except we used the 2007 SP3 packages.
SAP CRM5.0 / ISA / TREX Performance settings
- Post-Install setting & performance enhancements needed for a live production site (CRM / B2B / B2C / TREX)
ISA no NWDI upgrading code base to SR2
ISA 2004s server - upgrading to SR2(sp13)
- Upgrading our CRM5.0(2004s) without NWDI to 2004s SR2
ISA 7.0/2004s on Ubuntu
- ISA Developer setup on Ubuntu (7.0/2004s SR2)
SAP J2EE SSL Keys
Image Server Setup
- Updating / creating J2EE engine SSL keys
B2C no nwdi
B2C Customization and debugging
- CRM05 B2C (2004s) without NWDI
- Installation of Netweaver Developer Workplace on windows XP (2004s)
- Installation of JDI/NWDI 2004s (7.0) with SLD on suse 9.
- Installation of a B2C server (ISA) 2004s on Suse linux 64.
- Instalation of a B2B site using WAS6.40, IPC3 and isales 3.1
- Remote X from windows (for installing SAP on remote linux)
Sap Remote Access
- Opening A connection to the remote access machine for SAP
- Useful transactions (to me anyway)