Rivet & Sway
In April 2013 I joined Rivet & Sway
, a cool young startup trying to disrupt the eye-ware
- Why a startup again
- Why Rivet & Sway
What Am I working on
I am going to blog into much more details about all this soon, once I find the time.
Here are some things I had to work on so far:
- Researching, specifying and implementing a new platform (Replace Drupal with Go)
- New Point Of Sale(in store) E-commerce solution, developed very quickly with Go + Revel & Zurb Fundation4.
- Lightweight reporting & Analytics server leveraging Go and Morris.js
- Implemented a new Style finder service based on Go/Martini with a bit of big data / learning thrown in leveraging MySql and the InfluxDb time series database.
- Researched alternatives to using Dropbox in the company setting
- Operational enhancements: As our order volume is growing rapidly it became important to optimize operations (Order processing, Shipping, EDI, inventory).