Camembert IDE Go / Golang support
I have added more and more language support to Camembert
to the point that now I use to edit and work
on just about all projects (Fantom, Go, Python, Ruby etc...).
Lately I've done quite a bit of code in GO at Rivet and Sway
lately, so I've beefed up a bit the Go support in Camembert.
Here are some of the current features:
- Integrated documentation pane with search (godoc).
- Run/build output goes to console and error can be cliked to go directly to source location.
- Navigation panel: Shows structs, functions and vars with "hot links".
- GoFmt support can be called manually or automatically when .go files are saved.
- and probably more stuff I'm not thinking about right now ...